I call these guys the "Whiteheads", I guess the reason is obvious! I display them together similar to this. These are all early Japanese issue Zoids. All except Zrk are powered by small coilspring motors.
The big one is Giant Zrk, it the only battery op in the group and the only one with multiple crew members- a pilot, a back mounted gunner and a tail mounted gunner. Zrk shares many parts with Mammoth, the trunk of Mammoth is identical to Zrk's neck plus the body and legs are the same components. Zrk's neck moves up and down like Mammoth's trunk, but Zrk's also moves side to side. Zrk is powered by 2 x C.
Following are the Zoid's names clockwise from center:
- Giant Zrk (18" long, 10" high w/head up as shown)
- Aquadon (5-1/2" long, 2" high)
- Elepantus (4-3/4" long, 2-3/4" high)
- Pegasuros (5-1/2" long, 2-1/2" high)
- Glidoler (2-3/4" long, 3" high)
- Gurantula (4" long, 3" high)
- Garius (4" long, 4-1/2" high)